ChicStyle

Look Chic at affordable prices!
A great little boutique in Eden & south Ogden Ut.


Friday, March 1, 2013

Yummy treat & a little pick me up!

Yummy treat and a little pick me up!
Every once and awhile I need a little fizz..( I am not a soda drinker) I found coke zero taste like a real coke without all the calories! Perfect for that time fizz is calling!
A guilty pleasure is Chic Style's chocolate Sea salt Carmel's!!! Yummy!!
My favorite and BEST selling candy!
You only need 1 or 2 & is a perfect! Treat
What's your Favorite quality pleasure??
Share and you could win a pack of Carmel's
Happy March 1st!! Ox D'Arcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chic Style

Chic Style
Look Chic At affordable Prices!
Clothing Boutique, Eden Ut.

A few shots from the Fashion show

A few shots from the Fashion show