ChicStyle

Look Chic at affordable prices!
A great little boutique in Eden & south Ogden Ut.


Friday, February 1, 2013

Arm candy

Arm candy
Arm candy... The art of layering and mixing layers on your wrist!
Well.. That's my definition!
Have fun with this mix it up and play!
Silver, beads ,turquoise , leather & steel is what I played with today!
I love mixing gold and silver... Gold and pearls with some added spikes is a favorite lately... Bling and a metal choice... Maybe colored bling and clear bling???
A rule of thumb in design a to work in odd numbers , I say the same when layering jewelry 3,5,7! ( my photo looks like even number but the thin leather strap bracelet is hiding :)) I am wearing 6 bracelets and a watch:) for a total of 7!
So remember to roll up or push up those sleeves and play!
Ox, D'Arcy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chic Style

Chic Style
Look Chic At affordable Prices!
Clothing Boutique, Eden Ut.

A few shots from the Fashion show

A few shots from the Fashion show