ChicStyle

Look Chic at affordable prices!
A great little boutique in Eden & south Ogden Ut.


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Moms can still rock!

If you know me you know I am 41:)
& moms can still rock and have fun with clothes!!
I don't want to look like a teenager, I have been there done that! I just love clothes, fashion and playing:) so here's my take on rocker mom and playing with layers! ( arm candy!)
I do think it's funny yesterday (while wearing this outfit I had one lady tell me she couldn't believe I had a teenage son... And had a high school guy friend say he couldn't believe " I looked just the same"
Lol! Both made me feel great but I really don't want to be a teenager again!
So throw on a fun Rocker Tee, leggings ( over 25 cover that bum;)) fun plaid shirt and play with your jewels!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chic Style

Chic Style
Look Chic At affordable Prices!
Clothing Boutique, Eden Ut.

A few shots from the Fashion show

A few shots from the Fashion show