ChicStyle

Look Chic at affordable prices!
A great little boutique in Eden & south Ogden Ut.


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A touch of vintage!

Any one that knows me, knows I love a touch of vintage! I love the romance and charm something old adds! Use this tip in fashion as well...
a little lace scarf worn with denim adds a  touch of feminine. Silver bangles added to grandma's pearls add a bit of funk! My favorite is animal print...1 piece of animal print will spice up any outfit!
Lace skirt with a satin ribbon tied with a large rose pinned upon it! 
So add some vintage appeal to your next outfit!
Have fun with fashion!

1 comment:

  1. D'Arcy, I love the new pics and your fun tips once again thanks for sharing your talents with us girls your awesome !

    ReplyDelete

Chic Style

Chic Style
Look Chic At affordable Prices!
Clothing Boutique, Eden Ut.

A few shots from the Fashion show

A few shots from the Fashion show